When bingo sites say that they accept iPhone and iPad players, they very often accept iPod players, too. This is because it is also on the same iOS platform. We are going to recommend some sites where you can play real money bingo games on your iPod as well as some helpful tips and tricks.
Here is where you can find sites that will let you play real money games on your iPod. These will be for those of you with an iPod Touch, due to the fact it uses the iOS platform. The following are prime options:
- Gala Bingo – You can play at Gala on your iPod Touch by downloading the mobile app via the App Store. Claim the 300% welcome bonus and you will be ready to play.
- Lady Lucks – Available to download through the App Store and can bring you mobile bingo to your iPod Touch.
- Landmark Bingo – Cozy Games has developed a highly compatible mobile platform for Landmark Bingo. Access the site through your mobile browser on your iPod to start playing. The site will give you 750% worth of bonuses of your first three deposits.
- Love My Bingo – Another Cozy Games site that accepts iPod Touch players. Claim a £15 free no deposit bonus to start playing at Love My Bingo.
- Mecca Bingo – The mobile apps for Mecca can be downloaded to your iPod Touch through the App Store. Deposit with Mecca and receive the 100% match bonus to be ready for real money games.
Tips and Tricks for iPod Bingo
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to help you trick sites into giving you lots of bingo jackpots. However, there are some useful tips and tricks that we can share for playing iPod Bingo.
- Check that battery – Often what stands between you and bingo is the life let on your battery. Check it before leaving the house and you won’t be left without mobile bingo.
- Adjust your brightness – When you first get your iPod, the brightness settings will be set at maximum. The bad thing about this is that maximum brightness will drain your battery, preventing you from playing iPod bingo for longer.
- Be careful – It is easy to get excited when you when a game of bingo, but don’t go and press the screen too hard or drop your iPod. You will only have to spend the winnings on new one if you do!